- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chris Knox - Seizure
- Write a Review
- #K84920 000000000 K84920000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Digitally remastered edition of this 1988 album from the indie trailblazer. A musician, artist, cartoonist, director an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Digitally remastered edition of this 1988 album from the indie trailblazer. A musician, artist, cartoonist, director and much more, Knox is the godfather of alternative New Zealand music. While Seizure is certainly not the start for Chris Knox it is often considered his first 'proper' solo album. Packed with brilliantly skewered hooks and humorously scathing lyrics, Seizure is a lo-fi mix of punk, indie rock and pop that works perfectly. With its DIY recording, wit and melody, Seizure highlights why Knox is considered one of New Zealand's finest songwriters. From fronting early NZ punk band The Enemy to Toy Love and then Tall Dwarfs to helping launch Flying Nun Records recording acts like The Clean, it's nearly impossible to over-state the impact Chris Knox has had on the modern indie scene overall.;Track List:1. Face of Fashion;2. Woman Inside of Me;3. Statement of Intent;4. Filling Me;5. Not Given Lightly;6. Break!;7. Uncle Tom's Cabin;8. Wanna!!;9. And I Will Cry;10. Rapist;11. Grand Mal;12. Voyeur;13. Honesty's Not Enough;14. My Dumb Luck;15. Ache
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.