- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chris Robinson - Bettys Self-Rising Southern Blends, Vol. 3
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K57470 000000000 K57470000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Chris Robinson Brotherhood's acclaimed live album series, Betty's Blends, returns with Volume 3: Sel...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Chris Robinson Brotherhood's acclaimed live album series, Betty's Blends, returns with Volume 3: Self-Rising, Southern Blends. Recorded and mixed live from the soundboard by legendary Grateful Dead archivist and recording engineer Betty Cantor Jackson, this latest edition captures the CRB on a Southern swing through Atlanta, Raleigh and Charleston in November 2015. The 3LP-set includes original staple CRB material like "Clear Blue Sky," "Roan County Banjo" and "Oak Apple Day," but focuses on the band's sprawling selection of cover material ranging from Allen Toussaint's "Get Out Of My Life Woman" to the Leiber/Stoller classic "I'm A Hog For You," to Bob Dylan's "She Belongs To Me" to the Slim Harpo rarity "The Music's Hot.";Track List:1. I Ain't Hiding;2. Got Love If You Want It;3. Clear Blue Sky;4. The Music's Hot;5. Roan County Banjo;6. I'm a Hog for You;7. Oak Apple Day;8. Get Out of My Life Woman;9. Honeysuckle Interlude;10. Ride;11. Tales of Thunder Teeth;12. Girl I Love;13. She Belongs to Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.