- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chris Robinson - Phosphorescent Harvest
- Write a Review
- #K62606 000000000 K62606000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Chris Robinson Brotherhood unveil their third studio album PHOSPHORESCENT HARVEST. The band - Ch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Chris Robinson Brotherhood unveil their third studio album PHOSPHORESCENT HARVEST. The band - Chris Robinson, Neal Casal, Adam MacDougall, George Sluppick and Mark Dutton -will also hit the road in conjunction with the album's release. PHOSPHORESCENT HARVEST is a treasure trove of ten songs -including several the band road-tested over the last few years -that advances the band's kaleidoscopic sound, which is deeply soulful, roots and spacey all at once. There's strong song craft here, with a free-flowing delivery it is music that is in no hurry to reach it's destination but firmly knows where it is going. From the beginning, The Chris Robinson Brotherhood set out to do something different from what they had done before, creating their own scene with a musical prowess, cohesive songwriting and a unified commitment to experimentation, both in the studio and on the road.;Track List:1. Shore Power;2. About a Stranger;3. Meanwhile in the Gods;4. Badlands Here We Come;5. Clear Blue Sky the Good Doctor;6. Beggar S Moon;7. Wanderer S Lament;8. Tornado;9. Jump the Turnstiles;10. Burn Slow
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.