- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chris Stamey - Euphoria
- Write a Review
- #K72705 000000000 K72705000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album by the veteran singer, songwriter and guitarist who first came to prominence as a member ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album by the veteran singer, songwriter and guitarist who first came to prominence as a member of guitar pop band The dBs. With Euphoria, Chris Stamey returns to the guitar-driven rock band dynamic to deliver 10 stellar songs rooted in his trademark sound - strong hooks, expansive production, solid musicianship, wonderful harmonies and unexpected twists. Where his last album, Lovesick Blues, was rooted in slower tempo acoustic chamber pop, Euphoria, hums with upbeat songs, centered around the electric guitar. Focus tracks include, "Invisible," "Where Does the Time Go," and "Universe-sized Arms" a track Ryan Adams wrote and sent to Chris to record. Guests on the album include Norman Blake (Teenage Fanclub), Pat Sansone (Wilco, The Autumn Defense), and long-time friend and collaborator Mitch Easter (Let's Active).;Track List:1. Universe-Sized Arms;2. Where Does the Time Go?;3. Invisible;4. Make Up Your Mind;5. Euphoria;6. Awake in the World;7. Dear Valentine;8. When the Fever Breaks;9. You Are Beautiful;10. Rocketship;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.