- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chris Staples - American Soft
- Write a Review
- #K89082 000000000 K89082000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing. There are no casual Chris Staples fans. The man inspires devotion. The turnaround from casual l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing. There are no casual Chris Staples fans. The man inspires devotion. The turnaround from casual listener to evangelist is nearly instantaneous. Play his music during a road trip with friends and inevitably someone will ask, "Who is this?" And a lifelong fan is born. Such is the unaffected power of these songs, of this voice. Chris Staples fandom is rewarding and lasting (despite his understated approach to promoting his own work, which - as it should be with all artists - seems secondary to the effort he puts into the making of it). We follow where he leads, and our numbers are growing.;Track List:1. Walking with a Stranger;2. Hold Onto Something;3. Black Tornado;4. Dark Side of the Moon;5. Where We Used to Be;6. Wurlitzer;7. Grand Coulee Band;8. Overpaid;9. Needle Park;10. Early Bird Tavern;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.