- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chris Stapleton - From A Room: Volume 1
- Write a Review
- #K56493 000000000 K56493000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release, the highly anticipated full-length album from the country m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release, the highly anticipated full-length album from the country music singer/songwriter is the first new music from Stapleton since 2015's breakthrough double platinum solo debut Traveller and will be followed by From A Room: Volume 2 coming later this year. The album takes it's name from Nashville s historic RCA Studio A, where it was recorded during the winter of 2016-17. Once again produced by Grammy Award-winning producer Dave Cobb, Volume 1 features eight original songs as well as a rendition of "Last Thing I Needed, First Thing This Morning," written by Gary P. Nunn and Donna Sioux Farar and made famous by Willie Nelson. Other highlights include "Second One To Know". In addition to Stapleton on vocals and guitar and Cobb on acoustic guitar, the album features Morgane Stapleton on harmony vocals as well as longtime band-members J.T. Cure on bass and Derek Mixon on drums and musicians Mickey Raphael on harmonica, Robby Turner pedal steel and Mike Webb on keys.;Track List:1. Broken Halos;2. Last Thing I Needed First Thing This Morning;3. Second One to Know;4. Up to No Good Livin';5. Either Way;6. I Was Wrong;7. Without Your Love;8. Them Stems;9. Death Row;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.