- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chrissy & Hawley - Chrissy & Hawley
- Write a Review
- #K91936 000000000 K91936000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Though they're both originally from Kansas, Chrissy & Hawley met in Chicago, and began working together on songs that u...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Though they're both originally from Kansas, Chrissy & Hawley met in Chicago, and began working together on songs that unite their very different individual styles: emotional dance music with catchy melodies and thoughtful lyrics in the tradition of Yazoo, Pet Shop Boys, Arthur Russell, Kid Creole & The Coconuts, Larry Levan, and Patrick Cowley. Their debut album comes hot on the heels of an EP on Smartbar's own Northside '82 imprint, which has won over tastemakers like The Black Madonna, Jackie House & Jason Kendig (Honey Soundsystem), Prince Rama, and Avalon Emerson. Nite Owl co-founder Chrissy is a genre-bending DJ / producer, known for releases on labels like Classic, Freerange, Razor-N-Tape, Planet Mu, and Hypercolour, his influential "My Year Of Mixtapes" blog, and his DJ residency at the legendary Chicago nightclub Smartbar. Hawley Shoffner is a Chicago-based singer-songwriter with a distinctive, immediately recognizable voice in the tradition of Karen O, Kathleen Hanna, or Siouxsie Sioux.;Track List:1. A Life to Lead;2. Photobooth;3. My Top Twenty;4. Together;5. Personal Touch;6. Love Again;7. Weekend;8. The Woods
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.