- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Christina Vantzou - No. 2
- Write a Review
- #K82954 000000000 K82954000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing. 2014 release from the Experimental artist. Developed over a four year period, NO.2 was composed usin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing. 2014 release from the Experimental artist. Developed over a four year period, NO.2 was composed using synthesizers and a variety of unidentified samples that were manipulated beyond recognition. Christina Vantzou then collaborated with Minna Choi of the San Francisco based Magik Magik Orchestra. Vantzou and Choi worked on the notation and arrangements and recorded the compositions with a 15 piece ensemble at Tiny Telephone studios in San Francisco. The chamber layer on NO. 2 follows a similar pattern as her first record with the addition of bassoon, oboe, and an enhanced string section.;Track List:1. Anna Mae;2. Going Backwards to Recover That Which Was Left Behind;3. Brain Fog;4. Strange Symptoms;5. Vancouver Island;6. Sister;7. VHS;8. Arp;9. Little Darlin' Seize the Sun;10. Vostok;11. The Magic of the Autodidact
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.