- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Christophe Lemaire Presents - Can't You Hear Me
- Write a Review
- #K77989 000000000 K77989000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Track List:1. The Bad Will Die - Keith Mlevhu;2. Can't You Hear Me - Paul Ngozi;3. Amanaz - Amanaz;4. No Time - Witch;5. Blac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Track List:1. The Bad Will Die - Keith Mlevhu;2. Can't You Hear Me - Paul Ngozi;3. Amanaz - Amanaz;4. No Time - Witch;5. Black Power - Peace;6. Peaceful Man - Peace;7. I'm Not Made of Iron - Chrissy Zebby Tembo;8. Poor Connection - Blackfoot;9. I Had a Dream (Instrumental) - 5 Revolutions;10. Making Life Out of Music - Eye Q;11. Like a Chicken - Witch;12. Mad Man - Born Free;13. Breakthrough - the Funkees;14. Don't Take Me for a Ride - Founders 15;15. Coming Home - Wells Fargo;16. Fwe Bena Zambia - 5 Revolutions;17. No Time (Pilooski Edit) - Witch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.