- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chrome - Half Machine Lip Moves
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K59356 000000000 K59356000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/21/2011;Notes:- One of Chrome's most critically adored and highly influential albums, the 1979 masterpiece Half Machine Lip Moves, ge...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/21/2011;Notes:- One of Chrome's most critically adored and highly influential albums, the 1979 masterpiece Half Machine Lip Moves, gets reissued on this limited edition 12" vinyl complete with duplicated 12" X 24" insert!;Track List:1. TV As Eyes;2. Zombie Warfare (Can't Let You Down);3. March of the Chrome;4. Police (A Cold Clamey Bombing);5. You Ve Been Duplicated;6. Mondo Anthem;7. Half Machine Lip Moves;8. Abstract Nympho;9. Turned Around;10. Zero Time;11. Creature Eternal;12. Critical Mass;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.