- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chrome - The Visitation
- Write a Review
- K59252 000000000 K59252000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/21/2014;Notes:- A special deluxe reissue of the debut album by art rock pioneers Chrome painstakingly restored to it's original 1976 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/21/2014;Notes:- A special deluxe reissue of the debut album by art rock pioneers Chrome painstakingly restored to it's original 1976 glory! - Packaged in a gatefold jacket with liner notes by Chrome historian Neil Martinson featuring extensive quotations by some of the founding members of Chrome!;Track List:1. How Many Years Too Soon?;2. Raider;3. Return to Zanzibar;4. Caroline;5. Riding You;6. Kinky Lover;7. Sun Control;8. My Time to Live;9. Memory Cords Over the Bay
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.