- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chuck Berry - Rockin At The Hops / One Dozen Berry / New Jukebox Hits + Bonus Tracks
- Write a Review
- #L00801 000000000 L00801000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP set containing three complete original albums plus bonus tracks. The world is mourning the loss of rock...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP set containing three complete original albums plus bonus tracks. The world is mourning the loss of rock and roll pioneer Chuck Berry. The iconic guitarist, singer and songwriter passed away at his home at the age of 90. His impact on popular music cannot be underestimated. John Lennon once commented: 'If you tried to give rock and roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'. Berry refined and developed rhythm and blues into the major elements that made rock and roll distinctive. Writing clever lyrics that focused on teen life and consumerism and developing a signature style that included guitar solos and showmanship, Berry was a major influence on subsequent rock music. One Dozen Berrys was the second studio album by Berry, released in 1958. Rockin' at the Hops was his fourth studio album, released in 1960. It's opening track, 'Bye Bye Johnny', is a sequel to Berry's earlier hit, 'Johnny B. Goode'. New Juke Box Hits, his fifth studio album, was released in 1961. It was recorded and released while Berry was in the midst of legal difficulties, which led to his imprisonment in 1962. Also presented here are several bonus tracks, including 'Back in the U.S.A.', a Top 40 hit in 1959.;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.