- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chuck Brown - Back It on Up: Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- #K67009 000000000 K67009000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Limited triple vinyl LP pressing. No group ever defined a city and sound as Chuck Brown and The Soul Searchers did Wash...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Limited triple vinyl LP pressing. No group ever defined a city and sound as Chuck Brown and The Soul Searchers did Washington, DC and go-go music. Go-go is a subgenre of funk music developed in and around Washington, D.C. in the mid and late 1970s. While its musical classification, influences, and origins are debated, Brown is regarded as the fundamental force behind the creation of the genre. Includes ‘Bustin’ Loose’, ‘Back It On Up (Sho’ Ya Right)’, ‘It Don’t Mean A Thing (Go Go Swing)’, ‘Woody Woodpecker’ and many more.;Track List:1. Bustin' Loose;2. Back It on Up (Sho 'Ya Right);3. We Need Some Money;4. It Don't Mean a Thing (Go Go Swing);5. Midnight Sun;6. Moody's Mood;7. Woody Woodpecker;8. Run Joe;9. Stormy Monday;10. Misty;11. My Funny Valentine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.