- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chuck Prophet - Bobby Fuller Died For Your Sins
- Write a Review
- #K58310 000000000 K58310000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve with die-cut cover and collectible button. Chuck Prophet describes his ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve with die-cut cover and collectible button. Chuck Prophet describes his new disc BOBBY FULLER DIED FOR YOUR SINS as California Noir. The state has always represented the Golden Dream, and it's the tension between romance and reality that lurks underneath the surface in all noir films and paperbacks, and that connects these songs. Doomed love, inconsolable loneliness, rags to riches to rags again, and fast-paced violence are always on the menu on the Left Coast. Featuring "A Bad Year for Rock and Roll," an ode to all of the great artists we lost in 2016 and a bunch of other Chuck Prophet (soon to be) classics.;Track List:1. Bobby Fuller Died for Your Sins;2. Your Skin;3. Open Up Your Heart;4. Coming Out in Code;5. Killing Machine;6. Bad Year for Rock and Roll;7. Jesus Was a Social Drinker;8. In the Mausoleum (For Alan Vega);9. Rider or the Train;10. If I Was Connie Britton;11. Post-War Cinematic Dead Man Blues;12. We Got Up and Played;13. Alex Nieto;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.