- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Church - Further Deeper
- Write a Review
- #K67969 000000000 K67969000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Haug (formerly of Powderfinger) came on board to partner the iconic guitar playing of founding member Peter Koppes. Des...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Haug (formerly of Powderfinger) came on board to partner the iconic guitar playing of founding member Peter Koppes. Describing this album, 'The magic started on day one,' says singer/bass player Steve Kilbey. 'Someone strummed a chord or struck a drum or plucked a note and we were off. We wrote and recorded like demons and it was inspiring to feel every member using all his resources in the service of this record'. Twenty-six songs were born over eight days of exploration in Sydney in late 2013. Guitarist Peter Koppes, recalibrating his personal canvas in the absence of his long-time foil Marty Wilson-Piper, drew palpable inspiration from the quartet's remixed chemistry. 'This new incarnation of the band with Ian Haug has brought a joyous energy to the music we've written together,' he says.;Track List:1. Vanishing Man;2. Delirious;3. Pride Befotoy Head;4. Old Coast Road;5. Globe Spinning;6. Love Philtre;7. Lightning White;8. Let Us Go;9. Volkano;10. Marine Drive;11. The Girl Is Bouyant;12. Xmas;13. Miami;Special Attributes:BLACK, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.