- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cian Nugent & the Cosmos - Born with the Caul
- Write a Review
- #K86682 000000000 K86682000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release. Cian Nugent is a guitar player from Dublin, Ireland whose music combines personal pass...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release. Cian Nugent is a guitar player from Dublin, Ireland whose music combines personal passions, such as suburban/coastal blues, traditional music, 1960s & '70s singer/songwriters, psychedelic rock, jazz ambitions and 20th century composition. Born with the Caul is his first full length with 4 piece-band the Cosmos and follows his critically acclaimed 2011 solo effort Doubles. Like that album, Caul is comprised of a few expansive, developed pieces (three, to be exact).;Track List:1. Grass Above My Head;2. Double Horse;3. The Houses of Parliament
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.