- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cinderella - Live at the Key Club
- Write a Review
- K54789 000000000 K54789000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited edition colored numbered vinyl LP pressing, housed in a die-cut "key hole" gatefold jacket. This legendary Octo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited edition colored numbered vinyl LP pressing, housed in a die-cut "key hole" gatefold jacket. This legendary October 1998 performance from hard rock heroes Cinderella captured at the infamous Key Club in Los Angeles, California at the height of their hair metal powers. All of the band's '80s anthems are here including "Nobody's Fool," "Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)," "Somebody Save Me," "Gypsy Road," "Heartbreak Station," "Night Songs," "Shelter Me" and "Push, Push.";Track List:1. The More Things Change;2. Push Push;3. Shelter Me;4. Night Songs;5. Somebody Save Me;6. Heartbreak Station;7. Don't Know What You Got (Till It S Gone);8. Nobody S Fool;9. Gypsy Road;10. Shake Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.