- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Circa Waves - Different Creatures
- Write a Review
- #K79510 000000000 K79510000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the sophomore album from the British alt-rock band. Dirty Creatures is the follow-up t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the sophomore album from the British alt-rock band. Dirty Creatures is the follow-up to their debut Young Chasers. The album was co-produced by Alan Moulder, who's worked with The Killers, Arctic Monkeys and Smashing Pumpkins. Different Creatures contains the singles "Wake Up" and "Fire That Burns". Circa Waves formed in Liverpool in 2013. With this release, they've amped up their sound and are coming back with a bolder self-belief and an album full of huge songs. "'Wake Up' is a big and bold way to start," reckons frontman Kieran Shudall. "It shows we're not messing around anymore. All of us wanted to make a massive change and bring in these different songs. We played indie songs before and I wanted to progress. The first album felt like a daytime record and this one's based in the nighttime, if that makes sense. This one's a lot more about the demons that I face - a lot of love, loss and anxiety. It's also about the issues that everyone feels like they're going through together at the moment. We're in this weird time of change and everything has become different."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.