- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Circle - Terminal
- Write a Review
- #K57755 000000000 K57755000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Circle is the very definition of genre-defying a rare feat for any band, but effortlessly achieved ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Circle is the very definition of genre-defying a rare feat for any band, but effortlessly achieved by this prolific Finnish collective. Circle's latest album Terminal, issued on Southern Lord, is pure hedonistic pleasure. Never content on staying the same, Circle has created an idiosyncratic cocktail of sonic fusions, conjuring an impulsive, dizzying energy that stirs a spirit of curiosity within the listener, and possesses all who encounter the band. Whilst many would run out of creative steam after more than thirty albums, Circle continue to boldly explore sonic soundscapes, venturing curiously into terrains of Stooges-esque swagger, trance-inducing kraut rock mantras, beautiful electronic ambience, psychedelic rock, arena storming AOR weirdness, '70s prog rock extravagance, glam pop pomp, and of course their core sound, heavy metal, not to mention other peculiar and daring sounds that simply cannot be pigeonholed. Circle's Terminal is gloriously fruitful in tones, shapes, colors, and sounds. Eccentric, accessible, delightful and thrilling.;Track List:1. Rakkautta Al Dente;2. Terminal;3. Saxo;4. Imperiumi;5. Kill City;6. Sick Child
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.