- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cisco Adler - Aloha
- Write a Review
- #K68654 000000000 K68654000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP. Relax with the reggae-infused surf sounds of hip-hop artist Cisco Adler. This is Cisco's solo debut from 2012...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP. Relax with the reggae-infused surf sounds of hip-hop artist Cisco Adler. This is Cisco's solo debut from 2012. Of course, "solo" in the age of hip-hop still means there are plenty of guest appearances. Joining him are reggae star Don Carlos, hip-hop great G. Love, G-Eazy and Mod Son. Adler produced most of this album on his own, but he shares a production credit with noted hip-hop hit maker Jim Jonsin on "California in the Winter." Musicians from The Gorillaz and Slightly Stoopid lay down some hot licks and solos, too. (For those of you keeping score at home, Cisco is the son of the Grammy-winning, Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame songwriter, producer, director Lou Adler.) Bananabeat Records.;Track List:1. You're a Fool Featuring -G. Love;2. Boom Boom Boom - Featuring Don Carlos G Eazy;3. Classic;4. Sunshine or Rain;5. Waking Up in Paradise - Featuring North Mississippi All Stars Rock Me All Night;6. Tha Good Life - Featuring Mod Sun Pat Brown;7. Medecine Try You;8. U and I;9. California in the Winter;10. Ur the One
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.