- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Citizen - Everybody Is Going to Heaven
- Write a Review
- #K62252 000000000 K62252000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Almost two years to the date of the release of their breakthrough album, Citizen return with their highly anticipated f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Almost two years to the date of the release of their breakthrough album, Citizen return with their highly anticipated follow-up full-length, Everybody is Going to Heaven. Haunting these ten songs is a foreboding, dark atmosphere masterfully crafted by producer Will Yip, and an immediate, intense energy is palpable from even the first grimy seconds of the opener, 'Cement.' As with every one of Citizen's releases, Mat Kerekes' signature vocal delivery here is a trademark feature, demonstrating the emotional tension that boils over on this release. As cathartic as ever, he duels between a soft croon and a haunting scream, confronting his demons on tracks like 'My Favorite Color' echoing the tormented refrain, 'my heart still beats for nothing'. And while most of the record is an intense and noisy onslaught, songs like 'Heaviside' and 'Yellow Love' act as armistices, each aching in reverb-drenched consonance. Everybody is Going to Heaven is a defining record for Citizen: once regarded as newcomers with undeniable potential, the band shows here that they have matured both abruptly and uniquely, with no end to their upward trajectory in sight.;Track List:1. Cement;2. Dive Into My Sun;3. Numb Yourself;4. Heaviside;5. My Favorite Color;6. Weave Me (Into Yr Sin);7. Stain;8. Ten;9. Yellow Love;10. I'm Going to Quit Big y - I'm Ok;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.