- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Civil Twilight - Story of An Immigrant
- Write a Review
- #K72674 000000000 K72674000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:INDIE EXCLUSIVE. Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2015 release, the third album by the Nashville-by-way-of-Cape To...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:INDIE EXCLUSIVE. Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2015 release, the third album by the Nashville-by-way-of-Cape Town Alt-Rock band. Civil Twilight's Steven (lead vocals, bass and piano) and Andrew McKeller (guitar), Richard Wouters (drums) and Kevin Dailey (keys and guitar) spent one month recording Story Of An Immigrant with Ben H. Allen (Gnarls Barkley, Bombay Bicycle Club, Cut Copy) at Maze Studios in Atlanta. Civil Twilight are living proof of what happens when you stop worrying about being the chosen one and make music built on both the roots that grew you and the love that keeps you thriving every day. Civil Twilight's songs embrace every corner of human emotion, balancing delicate, poetic lyrics with sweeping arrangements that touch all the senses: a phrase to make you think a rolling drumbeat you can feel in your bones a guitar vamp as illustrative as a picture a shimmer of keys whose light can nearly be seen and heard.;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.