- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CJ Ramone - American Beauty
- Write a Review
- #K60135 000000000 K60135000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Out of seven billion or so people on the planet, only seven have been lucky enough to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Out of seven billion or so people on the planet, only seven have been lucky enough to be gifted the Ramones surname. CJ got the nod in 1989 when he expertly stepped in for Dee Dee, and played with the legendary punk quartet until they disbanded in 1996. CJ sang lead vocals on "Strength To Endure", and even wrote two tracks for Ramones' farewell album ¡Adios Amigos!. With all of this under his belt, CJ seems to just be getting started. Since 1996, CJ has continued to make music. CJ Ramone's debut album Reconquista was unleashed unto the world in 2012, followed by Fat Wreck Chords debut Last Chance to Dance two years later. 2017 brings new fans and the Ramones faithful CJ Ramone's strongest material to date in American Beauty. Featuring Steve Soto (Adolescents), Dan Root (Adolescents), and the addition of Street Dogs drummer Pete Sosa American Beauty continues the sound and style true to the Ramones. The spirit of '77 shines bright on tracks like "Yeah Yeah Yeah" and "Girlfriend In A Graveyard", while being unafraid to slow things down with "Before The Lights Go Out" and "Tommy's Gone" (a delicate 90-second acoustic tribute to Tommy Ramone).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.