- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Only Run
- Write a Review
- #K68966 000000000 K68966000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - the entire concept of the band, the name itself - is about balancing opti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - the entire concept of the band, the name itself - is about balancing optimism in the face of overwhelming odds, which is why CYHSY has always produced, marketed and distributed all of it's albums independently. ONLY RUN is the fourth studio album from Philadelphia-based Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, who are celebrating 10 years as a band this year. The album aims to loosely document lead singer/songwriter Alec Ounsworth's observations of his life in music over the last 10 years. Ounsworth crafted the songs himself before bringing them to the studio for completion. The distinguishing characteristic of ONLY RUN (and what sets it apart from Alec's other projects this time out) is the use of synthesizers. ONLY RUN features additional vocals from Matt Berninger from the National on 'Coming Down' and turntables from Kid Koala on 'Cover Up.';Track List:1. As Always;2. Blameless;3. Coming Down (Feat. Matt Berninger);4. Little Moments;5. Only Run;6. Your Advice;7. Beyond Illusion;8. Impossible Request;9. Cover Up (Feat. Kid Koala);10. Impossible Request (Alternate Version Available on Download Card of LP)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.