- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Clark - Clark
- Write a Review
- #K77796 000000000 K77796000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:This is where the sounds of the machine meet the sounds of the world. A protracted club experience distilled into a cin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:This is where the sounds of the machine meet the sounds of the world. A protracted club experience distilled into a cinematic, immersive whole. Clark's chiseled vision of techno contextualized for a post-rave environment - the clean, cold edges of technology eroded over time to produce raw, fascinating new textures. These textures lay the foundations for a hugely kaleidoscopic listening experience. 'I wanted to let the weather in with this album', Clark explains. 'It's outward looking, it's drenched in sounds of the outside world, sounds free from human intervention: branches crackling in the wind, storms brewing, the stillness of settling snow. It's all in there, amongst the crunch of industrial machinery'. The essence of the new being carved from an unheard ancientness appears throughout CLARK, a tactile interaction between alien elements creating something that would not have otherwise existed.;Track List:1. Ship Is Flooding;2. Winter Linn;3. Unfurla;4. Strength Through Fragility;5. Sodium Trimmers;6. Banjo;7. Snowbird;8. The Grit in the Pearl;9. Beacon;10. Petroleum Tinged;11. Silvered Iris;12. There's a Distance in You;13. Everlane;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.