- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Clark Ashton Smith - Inferno
- Write a Review
- #K80108 000000000 K80108000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Rocker Keith Emerson composed and performed a number of soundtracks for European and Asian films in the early '80s, yet...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Rocker Keith Emerson composed and performed a number of soundtracks for European and Asian films in the early '80s, yet few of those films ever reached American audiences, and most of the soundtracks made brief appearances in the import sections of record stores. The music Emerson composed for this suspense/horror film features him almost exclusively on piano, backed by an orchestra conducted by Godfrey Salmon, building upon his main title theme. The keyboard selections are rather unremarkable, except for the finale, "Cigarettes, Ice, Etc.," on which Emerson uses his full keyboard arsenal to excellent effect. Unfortunately, the choral segments sound rather pretentious and dated. This LP is more likely to appeal to those who wish to collect all of Emerson's recorded works than to fans of Emerson, Lake & Palmer or soundtracks in general.;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, RED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.