- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cliff Martinez - Solaris (original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K82774 000000000 K82774000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:"Solaris. It is one of the few soundtracks of mine that I can still stand to listen to. I also think it was a score tha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:"Solaris. It is one of the few soundtracks of mine that I can still stand to listen to. I also think it was a score that made the greatest contribution to the film for which it was written. " Cliff Martinez. Hailed as one of the most influential modern soundtracks, this is a hugely important project for Invada, and they are proud to be continuing our relationship with Cliff Martinez after releasing the 'Drive' soundtrack in 2011. This is the original soundtrack to the acclaimed 20th Century Fox motion picture 'Solaris', released in 2002, directed by Steven Soderbergh and starring George Clooney. Soderbergh says on Martinez's pivotal role and his score, "I relied on it not only to unify the film emotionally, but to import actual narrative information. " Described by BBC Music as "A brooding slow, meditative work" and a musical journey that "leaves the listener floating free" by Soundtrack. Net, 'Solaris' is a thoughtful, evocative and highly seductive score that still fully resonates with the listener more than 15 years after it was first released.;Track List:1. Is That What Everybody Wants;2. First Sleep;3. Can I Sit Next to You;4. Will She Come Back;5. Death Shall Have No Dominion;6. Maybe You're My Puppet;7. Don't Blow It;8. Hi Energy Proton Accelerator;9. Wear Your Seat Belt;10. Wormhole;11. We Don't Have to Think Like That Anymore;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.