- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Clinic - Do It
- Write a Review
- #K89587 000000000 K89587000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2008;Notes:Do It! Is the fifth album by the band Clinic. They are a Liverpool based indie rock band noted for their often fast-pac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2008;Notes:Do It! Is the fifth album by the band Clinic. They are a Liverpool based indie rock band noted for their often fast-paced, eclectic sound. Their distinguishing sound can commonly be recognized by their prominent use of vintage keyboards/organs, most notably the Philips Philicorda, and peculiar off-scale chord progressions. The band's official website once stated they sound "like no other band". The band is made up of: Ade Blackburn - keyboard, melodica, vocals, Brian Campbell - bass, flute, vocals, Hartley - guitar, clarinet, keyboards and Carl Turney - drums, piano, backing vocals.;Track List:1. Memories;2. Tomorrow;3. The Witch (Made to Measure);4. Free Not Free;5. Shopping Bag;6. Corpus Christi;7. Emotions;8. High Coin;9. Mary Eddie;10. Winged Wheel;11. Coda
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.