- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Clint Eastwood - Rawhide's Clint Eastwood Sings Cowboy Favorites
- Write a Review
- #K67153 000000000 K67153000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Clint Eastwood? That Clint Eastwood? Well, sure... Clint has demonstrated a deep love and aptitude for music as both an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Clint Eastwood? That Clint Eastwood? Well, sure... Clint has demonstrated a deep love and aptitude for music as both an actor and a director (e.g. Play Misty for Me Bird) during his entire career, and here you catch him right at the beginning of it, fresh from his success on the TV series Rawhide, crooning (and quite competently so) a collection of country & western favorites! And since Clint was often seen in those days clutching a cheroot between his teeth, we've pressed up 400 copies of the LP in tobacco brown vinyl! A little-known side of one of Hollywood's biggest icons, courtesy of Real Gone Music and ABKCO Music and Records!;Track List:1. Bouquet of Roses;2. Along the Santa Fe Trail;3. The Last Round Up;4. Sierra Nevada;5. Mexicali Rose;6. Searching for Somewhere;7. I'll Love You More;8. Tumbling Tumbleweeds;9. Twilight on the Trail;10. San Antonio Rose;11. Don't Fence Me in;12. Are You Satisfied;Special Attributes:BROWN, COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.