- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Clint Mansell - Loving Vincent - O.s.t.
- Write a Review
- #K66333 000000000 K66333000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm yellow colored LP pressing. Loving Vincent" is the upcoming biographical animated film from newcomer dire...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm yellow colored LP pressing. Loving Vincent" is the upcoming biographical animated film from newcomer directors Dorota Kobiela and Hugh Welchman. The movie follows Armand Roulin (Douglas Booth), the son of an acquaintance of Vincent van Gogh, as he attempts to deliver a letter from the painter following van Gogh's death. Armand soon finds himself retracing the steps taken by Vincent in his final days in an attempt to unravel the mysterious circumstances surrounding his death. A film unlike any other, "Loving Vincent" is entirely hand painted - each of the movie's 65,000 frames is an oil painting on a canvas created using the same techniques as Vincent van Gogh. In addition to being a wonder for the eyes, "Loving Vincent" is a treat for the ears. Scoring duties fell to English composer Clint Mansell (Requiem For A Dream, Black Swan), who has crafted a masterpiece. Somber yet driven, Mansell's compositions are filled the swell of mournful strings pocked with delicate, deliberate notes in countermelodies. A perfect companion to the story of dreadful loss and resigned understanding, "Loving Vincent" demands to be heard. A beautiful rendition of "Starry Starry Night" performed by Lianne La Havas that serves as the film's credit song is also included.;Special Attributes:YELLOW, COLORED VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.