- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cloakroom - Time Well
- Write a Review
- #K62449 000000000 K62449000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Grandiose and deeply insular, Cloakroom's second album and Relapse Records debut is a work that tran...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Grandiose and deeply insular, Cloakroom's second album and Relapse Records debut is a work that transcends simple genre descriptors as the trio prove dually capable of conjuring lumbering walls of sound as well as forlorn Americana. Cloakroom occupies a compelling space between worlds on Time Well crafting it's unique brand of thoughtfully heavy music, something Relapse has long specialized in. For the new album, the trio (consisting of vocalist-guitarist Doyle Martin, bassist Robert Markos, and drummer Brian Busch) opted to explore their shared creative space by building their own studio, transforming their practice space into a sonic laboratory in which they could immerse themselves in every aspect of the creative process. Once the studio had completed it's transition it became a workspace that was essential to the creation of Time Well, sheltering the band from the outside world as they immersed themselves in the songs and pushed sounds to their furthest limits. With Time Well, Cloakroom shows itself untethered from the present moment. It's a record that's flanked by contradictory ideas that are always running parallel growth begets destruction begets death. It's an unending cycle, and Time Well is the soundtrack to that unending, awe-inspiring momentum.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.