- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Close Talker - Flux
- Write a Review
- #K71235 000000000 K71235000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:In 2013, Close Talker were finalists in CBC's Searchlight competition for Best New Artist, in the process gaining a sha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:In 2013, Close Talker were finalists in CBC's Searchlight competition for Best New Artist, in the process gaining a share of the spotlight in the quest to find the next big Canadian indie rock band. Saskatoon indie rock outfit Close Talker return with their sophomore effort Flux. Flux was recorded at Montreal's Breakglass Studios with Besnard Lakes frontman and Canadian indie super-producer Jace Lasek. "Jace was kind enough to let us stay at the studio, use the kitchen, sleep on the couches and work on things after hours," said bass player Jeremy Olson in a statement about the recording experience. "This was pretty crucial, as it let us come up with sounds and ideas for things that had been sort of missing from a few of the songs. He knew how to achieve sounds that we only had in our heads, helped us with ideas and vision if we got stuck." The encouraging creative support resulted in brand new tracks that range from shiny, peppy numbers like lead single "Burnstick" and "For the Sun" to slower, more atmospheric pieces like "Great Unknown" and album closer "Slow Weather.";Track List:1. Heads;2. Burnstick;3. Blurring Days;4. For the Sun;5. Great Unknown;6. The Silence I;7. The Silence II;8. Patmos;9. Take It Back;10. Slow Weather
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.