- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Closet Mix - 01 Ep
- Write a Review
- #K92342 000000000 K92342000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Closet Mix are minimalists. Or maybe they're lazy. It's hard to know for sure. They definitely don't...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Closet Mix are minimalists. Or maybe they're lazy. It's hard to know for sure. They definitely don't do too much. They've been together for years, but have just now gotten around to releasing their debut five-song EP. They play, on average, one or two shows per year. They move at their own pace, which, it will surprise no-one, could be described as glacial. Their musical approach is deliberate, simple and straight-forward. They like good songs, first and foremost. They believe that the open space in their sound is just as important as what they play and sing. They like a lot of bands and records both new and old, but keep coming back to unadorned masterpieces such as the Velvet's third LP, from whence their name derives. Closet Mix are not young, ranging in age from their late-40s to mid-50s. They've been in a lot of bands over the last thirty years, including but not limited to Great Plains, Log, Peck of Snide, Househearts, and Vena Cava. They proudly call Columbus, Ohio their home. It would be romantic to think of them as survivors, but in reality, they're just stubborn mid-westerners who refuse to stop making music.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.