- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cloud Nothings - Attack on Memory
- Write a Review
- K59454 000000000 K59454000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/24/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In the interval since the 2011 release of Cloud Nothings, Baldi toured widely and put a great deal o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/24/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In the interval since the 2011 release of Cloud Nothings, Baldi toured widely and put a great deal of focus on his live show. After playing the same sets nightly for months on end, Baldi saw the rigidity of his early work, and he wanted to create arrangements that would allow for more improvisation and variability when played on the road. To accomplish this desired malleability, the entire band decamped to Chicago where the album was recorded with Steve Albini. Insetting out to do so, Baldi and co. Have created an album that shows vast growth in a still very young band.;Track List:1. No Future/No Past;2. Wasted Days;3. Fall in;4. Stay Useless;5. Separation;6. No Sentiment;7. Our Plans;8. Cut You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.