- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Club 8 - Above the City
- Write a Review
- #K90943 000000000 K90943000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/21/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the eighth album from Swedish Pop phenomenon. Club 8's previous album, People's Record...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/21/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the eighth album from Swedish Pop phenomenon. Club 8's previous album, People's Record (2010) was ranked Top 10 album of 2010 by Under the Radar. Above the City was produced by Johan Angergård and sounds like a blend of '80's Madonna and Florence And the Machine. On Above the City, Club 8 has, among other things, worked with Russian field recordings, children's choirs, samples from erotic movies and construction sites, used odd building material as drums and recorded in various sites such as basements and staircases to get the right reverb.;Track List:1. Kill Kill Kill;2. Stop Taking My Time;3. You Could Be Anybody;4. Run;5. Interlude;6. Hot Sun;7. A Small Piece of Heaven;8. I'm Not Gonna Grow Old;9. Interlude Pt. 2;10. Into Air;11. Instrumental;12. Travel;13. Less Than Love;14. Straight As An Arrow
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.