- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Clutchy Hopkins & Fat Albert Einstein - High Desert Low Tide
- Write a Review
- #K63669 000000000 K63669000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. High desert crunch meets city life punch for this collaborative project in sound. Inst...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. High desert crunch meets city life punch for this collaborative project in sound. Instrumental elements of soul, jazz, hip-hop, rock and more resonate throughout the record. Just what any Clutchy Hopkins or Fat Albert Einstein fan would ask for track after track of laced up loveliness. These two gents pair banging rhythms with lush melodies and top them off with their signature low brow high fi sound. Guaranteed for some straight nasty. Acoustic and electric instrumentation set the tone and in their individual stlyes Clutchy and Fatty navigate your journey through psych folk caverns of cactus dust and marine layer funk with bloodshot rust. It is distinctive, original and fresh, paying homage to the past, present and future. Visionary folk funk.;Track List:1. Mojave Dervish;2. Stutter Steps;3. Zero G's;4. Another Hardest One;5. Juju Beans;6. Nightshade;7. Nyack;8. Lock Pop;9. Pre Vintage;10. Double Dribble;11. The Wash;12. Cholla Ballad
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.