- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Coachwhips - Bangers Vs. Fuckers
- Write a Review
- #K73210 000000000 K73210000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Feeling listless? Falling asleep behind the wheel? Need a soundtrack for your backyard Fight Club (with the lucky possi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Feeling listless? Falling asleep behind the wheel? Need a soundtrack for your backyard Fight Club (with the lucky possibility of a muddy mid-fight kiss)? We have just the thing: a fully re-spruced version of the Coachwhips' classic LP, Bangers Vs. Fuckers. _x000D_ If you're unfamiliar, this record may be the loudest thing ever put to tape. Weasel Walter's mastering job is more of an act of terrorism than anything else but it perfectly captures the intensity of seeing them live in, say, your bathroom. This record right here is Coachwhips at their bloody-nosed best, way past in the red, shoving white-hot heart-attack anthems like "You Gonna Get It," "Evil Son" and "Thee Alarm" straight through your reptilian brain and into the sweaty crowd behind you. Essential listening for anyone with a pulse and a chip on their shoulder. _x000D_ Remastered and recut at 45 RPM for maximum blunt force. We found the artwork all beat up but we nursed it back to health. It's never been louder, clearer or more fun than this, and it's out on Castle Face Records.;Track List:1. You Gonna Get It;2. Extinguish Me;3. I Knew Her She Knew Me;4. Purse Peeking;5. Dancefloor Bathroom;6. I Drank What?;7. Evil Son;8. Thee Alarm;9. Recline Recline;10. Harlow's Muscle of Love;11. Goodnight Goodbuy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.