- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cobalt - Slow Forever
- Write a Review
- #K66839 000000000 K66839000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the black/avant-garde metal band. Slow Forever sees Cobalt present ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the black/avant-garde metal band. Slow Forever sees Cobalt present a new and different sonic monolith to behold while continuing the path laid down with their Eater Of Birds and Gin milestones. With more developed, complex, and intricate musicianship while at the same time still upholding the massive epic sonic scope in true Cobalt fashion, Slow Forever continues to define the progression of Erik Wunder as one of extreme metal's most notable musicians today. Through Wunder's progressive dirge-like hypnotic riff delirium combined with his tribal-like, crawling yet pounding drum savagery, the music on Slow Forever lays the foundation for some of Cobalt's most epic, complex, and at some points even their most straightforward material to date. Vocalist Charlie Fell presents a new sense of madness and violence within the Cobalt paradigm with his tortured depraved vocals adding a new characteristic to the band while continuing the animalistic unparalleled primal vocal attack of ex-vocalist Philip McSorley.;Track List:1. Hunt the Buffalo;2. Animal Law;3. Ruiner;4. Beast Whip;5. King Rust;6. Breath;7. Cold Breaker;8. Elephant Graveyard;9. Final Will;10. Iconoclast;11. Slow Forever
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.