- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cody Canada & Departed - Hippielovepunk
- Write a Review
- #K72416 000000000 K72416000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:Cody Canada was the lead singer/songwriter of the Oklahoma based rock-country band Cross Canadian Ragweed from their in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:Cody Canada was the lead singer/songwriter of the Oklahoma based rock-country band Cross Canadian Ragweed from their inception in 1998 to their dissolution in 2010. In that time they sold over a million albums. Cody Canada has returned to vintage Cross Canadian form, seizing the opportunity to take the lead of his four-piece band, The Departed, with a newly energized inspiration to get back to his roots. The time he spent pursuing new creative paths with the Departed was a blessing, allowing him time to develop a rejuvenated appreciation for Ragweed's legendary body of work and the connections it made with fans.;Track List:1. Comin to Me;2. Inbetweener;3. Easy;4. Revolution;5. Back Closer;6. Got It;7. Great Big Nothin;8. Maker;9. Stay;10. Boss of Me;11. All Nighter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.