- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Colin Blunstone - Collected
- Write a Review
- L31250 000000000 L31250000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. UK career spanning collection from the British vo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. UK career spanning collection from the British vocalist including solo recordings, collaborations and, of course, tracks with The Zombies. In a career spanning over 50 years Colin Blunstone released a list of hits both as a solo artist as a part of different bands and projects. This Collected release covers the early days when he was a member of The Zombies, his solo work and collaborations with, among others, The Alan Parsons Project. During Colin Blunstone's school-time in St Albans he was introduced to the other members of The Zombies. They attracted a large following and after they were offered their first contract the single 'She's Not There' entered the charts, becoming a world-wide hit. Their second critically acclaimed album Odyssey and Oracle gained a cult following and can be found in many top album lists of all time. The single hit 'Time of the Season' can be found on this album. After going on as a solo artist he recorded single hits like 'I Don't Believe in Miracles', 'What Becomes of the Broken-hearted', and 'The Tracks of My Tears'. During the 1970s he was actively releasing new solo recordings and participated on various albums with the progressive pop/rock band The Alan Parsons Project. He's the singer on their hit single 'Old and Wise'.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.