- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Colin Hay - Fierce Mercy
- Write a Review
- K54893 000000000 K54893000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the singer/songwriter best known as the frontman of Men At Work. Fierce Mercy is a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the singer/songwriter best known as the frontman of Men At Work. Fierce Mercy is an epic, cinematic step forward from singer/songwriter, Colin Hay, most beloved for his intimate, confessional live shows and songs that can draw a tear from the most unlikely listeners, including Metallica frontman, James Hetfield, who recently included one of Colin's songs on his public playlist. Fierce Mercy explores the themes of love and loss but always with the singular perspective and acerbic wit that has defined Hay's work since his days as front man of the wildly popular '80s band, Men at Work. Now finding himself in the unprecedented place of having both' 80s fame and indie credibility, Hay has created a new classic in his already impressive body of work, using a palette of pop songcraft, Americana flourishes, and soundtrack ready strings. Recorded in both Los Angeles and Nashville and mixed by Vance Powell (Chris Stapleton, Jack White) and Gordon Hammond (Buddy Miller, Don Williams), it's possible that Hay has delivered the defining album of his career.;Track List:1. Come Tumblin' Down;2. Secret Love;3. A Thousand Million Reasons;4. The Best in Me;5. Frozen Fields of Snow;6. The Last to Know;7. I'm Going to Get You Stoned;8. I'm Walking Here;9. Two Friends;10. She Was the Love of Mine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.