- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Colin Hay - Gathering Mercury
- Write a Review
- #K64115 000000000 K64115000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/24/2012;Notes:Limited Edition 180 Gram Vinyl - Over the course of a solo career that has spanned the decades since he made his musica...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/24/2012;Notes:Limited Edition 180 Gram Vinyl - Over the course of a solo career that has spanned the decades since he made his musical mark on popular music as the front man of the multi platinum selling Men at Work, Colin Hay has never delivered a finer, more keenly honed solo set than GATHERING MERCURY. In response to fan demand, Compass is releasing a limited edition version of GATHERING MERCURY on 180 gram vinyl. This 2011 release reveals Hay's emotional depth and musical diversity and earned Hay appearances on TV appearances on Craig Ferguson, Ellen and CNN as well as an ARIA award nomination in Australia. The songs are deeply affecting but never maudlin. Despite the serious subject matter, they're full of Hay's usual optimism with arrangements featuring his quizzical, instantly recognizable tenor vocals supported by acoustic instruments and melodic electric guitar accents. "Hay has been attracting new fans with gentle, ruminative acoustic songs." -The New York Times.;Track List:1. Send Somebody;2. Family Man;3. Invisible;4. Dear Father;5. Gathering Mercury;6. Half a Million Angels;7. Far from Home;8. Where the Sky Is Blue;9. Simple Song;10. Goodnight Romeo [Instrumental];Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.