- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Colin Hay - Next Year People
- Write a Review
- #K64118 000000000 K64118000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Limited 140gm vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the veteran singer/songwriter and former frontman of Men at Work. Coli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Limited 140gm vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the veteran singer/songwriter and former frontman of Men at Work. Colin Hay's voice and visage are familiar to millions bt over the past 15 years he has reinvented himself as a solo artist, regularly selling out theaters and listening rooms across the US and around the world and introducing himself to a new generation of fans in the process. NEXT YEAR PEOPLE is the work of an artist who is a true master of his craft. The album is full of quizzical, curious, cynical yet open hearted songs with catchy melodic hooks that underscore deeply insightful lyrics. Some of the songs are based on Colin's personal experiences while others, according to Colin, "just appear from somewhere". The album was produced by Hay and mixed by Chad Fischer (Chasing Mavericks, Ice Age 3, Lisa Loeb) and includes contributions from two young Cuban musicians, San Miguel Perez and Yosmel Montejo, both of whom recently emigrated from Havana, as well Larry Goldings on piano, Jeff Babko (Jimmy Kimmel) on B3, and as Colin's wife, vocalist Cecilia Noël.;Track List:1. Trying to Get to You;2. If I Had Been a Better Man;3. (Did You Just Take the) Long Way Home?;4. I Want You Back;5. Next Year People;6. Lived in Vain;7. Scattered in the Sand;8. To There from Here;9. Mr. Grogan;10. Waiting in the Rain
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.