- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Colleen - Everyone Alive Wants Answers
- Write a Review
- #K83039 000000000 K83039000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2003 debut full-length from Parisian songstress Cecile Schott AKA Colleen. Everyone Alive Wa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2003 debut full-length from Parisian songstress Cecile Schott AKA Colleen. Everyone Alive Wants Answers contains mesmerizing, naive and delicate instrumentals filled with warmth, melody, and soul, played on broken music box, glockenspiel, and guitar. The songs are equally playful and melancholy, and always entrancing. Schott is an acclaimed composer of electronic and ambient music based in France.;Track List:1. Everyone Alive Wants Answers;2. Ritournelle;3. Carry-Cot;4. Your Heart on Your Sleeve;5. Goodbye Sunshine;6. One Night and It's Gone;7. Long Live Mice in the Metro;8. I Was Deep in a Dream and I Didn't Know It;9. Babies;10. Sometimes on a Happy Cloud;11. Swimming Pool Down the Railway Track;12. In the Train with No Lights;13. Nice and Simple;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.