- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Colony House - Only The Lonely
- Write a Review
- #K62212 000000000 K62212000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited gold-brown colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. 2016 release, the sophomore...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited gold-brown colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. 2016 release, the sophomore album from this Christian rock quartet. Colony House consists of brothers Caleb Chapman and Will Chapman (sons of Christian superstar Steven Curtis Chapman), Scott Mills and Parke Avery. The four-piece band hails from Franklin, TN. Only The Lonely is the follow up to Colony House's debut album When I Was Younger. Includes the singles "You Know It" and "You & I." Colony House began working together while in high school in 2009. They have described their sound as rock n' roll" with stripped-down instruments influenced by U2 and Cold War Kids. Originally named Caleb, they changed the name to Colony House in 2013, after an apartment complex where they had lived.;Track List:1. Cannot Do This Alone 3:28;2. 1234 3:23;3. Lonely 3:39;4. You I 3:26;5. Where Your Father's Been 4:43;6. You Know It 3:02;7. 3:20 3:13;8. Was It Me 3:13;9. This Road 0:35;10. I Want It All 2:30;11. Follow Me Down 4:00;12. Remembered for 4:38;13. This Beautiful Life 4:44;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, COLORED VINYL, BROWN, GOLD DISC, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.