- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Colour Me Wednesday - Don't Tell Anyone / Blossom
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51032 000000000 L51032000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Limited pink and white marble color seven inch vinyl pressing. Includes digital download. Colour Me Wednesday is an ind...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Limited pink and white marble color seven inch vinyl pressing. Includes digital download. Colour Me Wednesday is an indie pop/pop punk band from West London, UK, built around sisters Jen Doveton and Harriet Doveton. The band are noted for their melodic guitar pop, politicized lyrics and DIY punk ideology. The band has been likened musically to contemporary artists such as Lemuria and Waxahatchee and older indie bands such as The Sundays, The Popguns and Blake Babies, as well as lyrically to earlier political new wave/indie bands such as The Clash, The Jam, and The Housemartins. Some of their influences include Juliana Hatfield, Kate Nash, P.S. Eliot, The Lemonheads, The Pipettes, Sleater-Kinney, Destiny's Child, Nelly Furtado, RVIVR, Those Dancing Days, The Beatles, Belly, R.E.M, and Gordan Gano's Army.;Track List:1. Don't Tell Anyone Side;2. Blossom;Special Attributes:WHITE, PINK, COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.