- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Colvin & Earle - Colvin & Earle
- Write a Review
- #K64556 000000000 K64556000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. As Colvin & Earle, longtime friends and admirers Shawn Colvin and Steve Earle ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. As Colvin & Earle, longtime friends and admirers Shawn Colvin and Steve Earle have united to record their self-titled debut, a true standout in careers already filled with pinnacles and masterpieces. Produced by the masterful Buddy Miller and recorded in his living room studio, Colvin & Earle contains six co-written originals plus inspired covers including the Rolling Stones 'Ruby Tuesday,' and Emmylou Harris 'Raise the Dead.' Few things can touch the magic of artists so in tune that they seem to be able to read each other's minds. Colvin & Earle is a prime showcase for their inimitable vocals and mesmerizing guitar playing, a flawless example of the creative process gelling into a gorgeous, cohesive whole. For this pair, both considered to be among America's greatest living songwriters, Colvin & Earle showcase one of the finest records of their storied careers.;Track List:1. Come What May 3:11;2. Tell Moses 3:41;3. Tobacco Road 2:49;4. Ruby Tuesday 3:35;5. The Way That We Do 4:20;6. Happy Free 2:17;7. You Were on My Mind 2:56;8. You're Right (I'm Wrong) 4:13;9. Raise the Dead 2:51;10. You're Still Gone 3:41
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.