- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Com Truise - In Decay
- Write a Review
- #K74337 000000000 K74337000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:In Decay provides a fascinating alternative roadmap for the idiosyncratic journeys of New Jersey producer Seth Haley - ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:In Decay provides a fascinating alternative roadmap for the idiosyncratic journeys of New Jersey producer Seth Haley - aka Com Truise - through the history of electronic music. A compilation of unreleased, early recordings, in Decay encompasses 13 tracks that have previously been either only available as demos online or are entirely unheard tracks dating from before Haley's official releases - his debut Cyanide Sisters EP, it's follow-up full-length Galactic Melt, and last year's Fairlight EP. While the '80s-influenced synthesizer sounds, rubbery basslines and sci-fi flavors that inform Haley's later work are in full effect here, they're assembled in manners different enough to make this both a fine record in it's own right, and also a fascinating insight into the development of the distinctive Com Truise sound. It also finds the producer exploring a number of facets of that sound, from 8-bit influenced experimentalism to distinctly danceable beats - often within the confines of the same track.;Track List:1. Open;2. '84 Dreamin;3. Dreambender;4. Controlpop;5. Colorvision;6. Alfa Beach;7. Stop;8. Klymaxx;9. Yxes;10. Smily Cyclops;11. Video Arkade;12. Data Kiss;13. Closed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.