- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Comeback Kid - Outsider
- Write a Review
- #K61813 000000000 K61813000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited clear colored vinyl LP pressing. Comeback Kid first united in 2000 and dropped their debut LP, Turn It Around, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited clear colored vinyl LP pressing. Comeback Kid first united in 2000 and dropped their debut LP, Turn It Around, in 2003. It's follow-up, 2005's Wake the Dead, further cemented the band's foundation of energetic, punk-propelled hardcore. With the departure of original vocalist Scott Wade, Andrew Neufeld moved from guitar to lead vocals ahead of 2007's Broadcasting. More recent releases like 2010's Symptoms + Cures and 2014's Die Knowing found the band incorporating a wider array of elements and influences into their combustible sonic concoction. Outsider - Comeback Kid's sixth full-length and first on the iconic Nuclear Blast Records - represents the pinnacle of that progress to date, simultaneously pushing new boundaries while returning to the in-your-face immediacy of their first releases. "It's always been about refining what we do and incorporating new things," Neufeld affirms. "This time around, we were really focused on songs that we knew would connect from the stage.";Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, CLEAR VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.