- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Comet Gain - City Fallen Leaves
- Write a Review
- #K66343 000000000 K66343000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing comes with an eight page 12 × 12 booklet recreating all of the original album art. Dig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing comes with an eight page 12 × 12 booklet recreating all of the original album art. Digitally remastered edition of the British indie band's 2005 release, their fifth album overall. Comet Gain is one of the most beloved bands in all of the western world. Over dozens of releases, they've painted a consummate picture of life in modern southeast Britain. They sit at the nexus of punk, post-punk, mods, rockers, romantics, aesthetes, bohemians, hedonists, philosophers... Their albums are highly prized. Comet Gain was formed by singer, songwriter and guitarist David Feck (aka David Christian/Charlie Damage) in 1992, with musical influences including post-punk and northern soul.;Track List:1. The Fists in the Pocket;2. Days I Forgot to Write Down;3. Daydream Scars;4. Bored Roar;5. Seven Sisters to Silverlake;6. This English Melancholy;7. The Punk Got Fucked;8. The Story of the Vivian Girls;9. Just One More Summer Before I Go;10. Draw a Smile Upon An Egg;11. Fingernailed for You;12. Your Robert!;13. New Mattress (Bonus Track);14. Gone Before We Open Our Eyes;15. Right Now No;16. The Ballad of a Mix Tape;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, REMASTERED, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.